- 150 N. Radnor-Chester Rd.
- Radnor, PA 19087
Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) -- which markets under the Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) brand -- is a Fortune 250 American holding company, which operates multiple insurance and investment management businesses through subsidiary companies.
Lincoln traces its origin to June 12, 1905, in Fort Wayne, Ind., as the Lincoln National Life Insurance Company. Today, its headquarters are located in Radnor, Pa.
LNC divides operations into four business segments: 1) Annuities, 2) Life Insurance, 3) Retirement Plan Services, 4) Group Protection. The principal Lincoln subsidiaries are:
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
- Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can not only view select TMR Insider™ content but the most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Key Decision Makers
EVP & Chief People, Place and Brand Officer
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now