- 2902 Corporate Pl
- Chanhassen, MN 55317
Founded in 1992 by current Chair & CEO Bahram Akradi, Life Time Fitness is a Chanhassen, Minn.-based operator of fitness clubs and events and has expanded its brand into rental residences and co-working spaces as well.
Currently the company operates more than 150 "luxury athletic resorts" in 41 markets across the U.S. and Canada. The company also owns and produces approximately 30 athletic events and owns seven Life Time Work co-working spaces and Life Time Living high-end leased residences.
News & notes
1996: Life Time Fitness launches Life Time Construction, its . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.