- 850 Las Vegas Blvd. N (Cashman Field)
- Las Vegas, NV 89101
Las Vegas Lights FC is a United Soccer League (USL) Championship team based in Las Vegas.
Owned by Las Vegas Soccer, LLC, which was founded and is led by Brett Lashbrook, the Lights began play in 2018. They play home matches at Cashman Field in Las Vegas, where they have a 15-year lease agreement with the city through 2032.
Cashman Field, the home of the Las Vegas 51s (AAA-Pacific Coast League) baseball team from 1983-2018, seats 9,334.
America First Credit . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.