- Global Headquarters
- 80 Victoria St.
- Cardinal Place - 4th Fl.
- London, UK SW1E 5JL
London, Eng.-based Lagardère Sports & Entertainment is a subsidiary of Lagardère Group and was formed in 2015 by the merger of Lagardère Unlimited Inc. together with several agencies, including Sportfive, IEC in Sports, World Sport Group and Sports Marketing & Management.
Today, Lagardère Sports has more than 1,700 employees working across five core specialties:
- Marketing, sponsorship & brand partnerships
- Stadium & arena management solutions
- Content creation, media rights/production/distribution
- Event management
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Athlete Marketing
- Athlete Representation
- Merchandise & Licensing
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Lagardère - Dallas
- 2929 Carlisle St.
- Dallas, TX 75204
- Lagardère - NYC
- 488 Madison Ave.
- 16th Fl.
- New York, NY 10022
- Lagardère - Scottsdale
- 7077 East Marilyn Rd.
- Scottsdale, AZ 85254