- Lexington, KY 40507
Kentucky Horsemen were an indoor football team based in Lexington, Ky., beginning play in 2003 (as the Lexington Horsemen) and folding following their 2009 season. The team played its home games at Rupp Arena.
The organization began as an expansion member of the National Indoor Football League.
Following the 2004 season, when they won Indoor Bowl IV to claim the NIFL championship, the Horsemen and other NIFL teams joined the new United Indoor Football (UIF) as a charter member.
For 2008-09, the Horsemen played in AF2. The team had announced intentions . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.