- Global Headquarters
- One Kellogg Sq.
- PO Box 3599
- Battle Creek, MI 49017-3599
Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) is a multinational food manufacturing company headquartered in Battle Creek, Mich., comprised principally of snacks and convenience foods like cereal and frozen foods.
Founded Feb 19, 1906, as Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company, by Will Keith (W.K.) Kellogg, the company grew out of research on vegetarian food options for patients of the Battle Creek Sanitorium, a combination hospital and health spa for the rich and famous where Kellogg's brother, Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, was the superintendent.
For years, W. K. assisted John in research aimed . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.