- 34 Crosby Dr.
- Bedford, MA 01730
iRacing, previously iRacing.com, is a subscription-based racing simulation online video game developed and first published by iRacing.com Motorsport Simulations on Aug 26, 2008.
The company behind iRacing is First, LLC, which was established in Bedford, Mass., in Sep 2004 by David Kaemmer and John Henry, owner of the Boston Red Sox and Fenway Sports Management.
Today iRacing reports more than 80,000 members and positions itself as "The World's Online Racing Sim."
All races and practice sessions are hosted on the service's servers. The game . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.