- 540 N Trade St
- Winston-Salem, NC 27101
ISP Sports was a collegiate multimedia rightsholder founded in 1992 by Ben Sutton in Winston-Salem, N.C.
ISP Sports created sponsorship opportunities and services for its partner schools and corporate clients, including publications, radio/TV networks, digital media, game event promotions and stadium/arena signage. ISP Sports looks to increase exposure and revenue for sports properties through sports advertising, sponsorship and entertainment products. ISP . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.