- Global Headquarters
- 1855 W SR 434
- Longwood, FL 32750
Insurance Office of America (IOA) is a full-service insurance agency founded in 1988 by John Ritenour and Valli Ritenour, and headquartered in Longwood, Fla., outside Orlando.
IOA has more than 1,200 associates located in over 60 offices in the U.S. and London. Offerings include business insurance, personal insurance, employee benefits and risk management.
Today, IOA is led by Chair & CEO Heath Ritenour, and it is one of the fastest-growing independent agencies in the United States. Per IOA (as of Aug 10, 2020), the company is ranked . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.