- 1075 Peachtree St
- Atlanta, GA 30309
- 120 Employees
Atlanta, Ga.-based Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC) is a national collegiate licensing and marketing firm that today is part of Learfield IMG College.
Formed in 1981, CLC was founded in 1981 by Bill Battle after he signed legendary University of Alabama coach Paul “Bear” Bryant to a licensing agreement. In the process of developing a licensing program for Coach Bryant, Battle discovered that the University of Alabama did not have a licensing program. Alabama soon signed on . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Merchandise & Licensing