- 2011 W Roscoe St
- Chicago, IL 60618
HomeField Alliance, a registered 501(c)3 non-for-profit started in Chicago in 2018 by sports business professionals Jake Lenz, David Slade and Jim Andrews, is the first organization to create a voice and resource for LGBTQ professionals in the business of sports and entertainment.
With a focus on professional development and networking, HomeField aims to create industry awareness and conversation, while giving members the resources and tools to live fully and confidently within their careers.
HomeField aims to serve:
- Professional sports teams, leagues & sanctioning bodies
- Amateur sports . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Career Development | HR
- Social Good