- Global Headquarters
- 3700 W. Juneau Ave.
- Milwaukee, WI 53208
Milwaukee, Wis.-based Harley-Davidson, Inc., (NYSE: HOG) is the parent company of Harley-Davidson Motor Company and Harley-Davidson Financial Services. Founded in 1903, Harley-Davidson manufactures motorcycles and motorcycle parts and accessories. The company also sells branded clothing, apparel, safety gear and other licensed merchandise.
For FY 2018, Harley-Davidson posted $5.716 billion in revenues with net income of $531.5 million.
As of end of FY 2018, there were 1,535 independent Harley-Davidson dealerships globally, including 691 in the U.S.
Sports marketing wise, Harley-Davidson is the jersey patch sponsor of the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.