- 101 York Blvd.
- FirstOntario Centre
- Hamilton, ON L8R 3L4
Hamilton Bulldogs are an Ontario Hockey League (OHL) major junior hockey team based in Hamilton, Ont. and playing home games at FirstOntario Centre (f.k.a. Copps Coliseum 1985-2014; opened Nov 30, 1985; hockey capacity: 17,383).
The team began play in 1981 as the Belleville (Ont.) Bulls.
On Mar 12, 2015, Michael Andlauer announced that he had acquired the Bulls and would be moving them to Hamilton for the 2015-16 season as the Hamilton Bulldogs. Andlauer had owned Hamilton . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.