- Global Headquarters
- 32 Grosvenor St.
- Royal Naval House
- Sydney, New South Wales, AU 2000
Founded in 2002 in Sydney, Australia, Futures Sport & Entertainment provides data and analysis of the sports media, fan and sponsorship landscape through research across media, consumer, market, sponsorship and sport.
Futures is focused on three core tenets: accurate data, digital technologies and unique insights for the world of sports.
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Data & Analytics
- Sponsorship Valuation
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Futures Sport North American HQ - Stamford
- 290 Harbor Dr.
- Stamford, CT 06902
- Futures Sport - London
- 2 Waterhouse Sq.
- 140 Holborn
- London, UK EC1N 2AE
- Futures Sport - Boston
- 40 Broad St.
- 8th Fl.
- Boston, MA 02109
- Futures Sport - LA
- 1840 Century Park E.
- 2nd Fl.
- Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Futures Sport - NYC
- 909 Third Ave.
- New York, NY 10022