- 1330 Ave. of the Americas
- New York, NY 10019
FuboTV is an internet pay-TV or over-the-top (OTT) platform focused on delivering live sports and based in New York City. Launched in 2015 as a soccer streaming service, the company shifted to all-sports in 2017.
The service further shifted to the virtual multichannel video programming distributor (vMVPD) model in Feb. 2017.
As a vMVPD, FuboTV still calls itself sports-first but its expanded channel lineup also offers other major cable channels and OTT features that can be streamed through smart TVs, tablets, mobile and via the internet. The service is available in the U.S., Canada . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution
- Media Buying / Planning