- 24 Schilling Rd
- McCormick & Co., Inc.
- Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Frank's RedHot is a hot sauce brand that is a unit of French's Food Company, which in turn is part of McCormick Co.
The original cayenne pepper sauce recipe was created in 1918 in New Iberia, La., by Adam Estilette and Jacob Frank., and first bottled for sale in 1920.
Today, the brand's various products are manufactured in Springfield, Mo. and include:
- Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Frank's RedHot Buffalo . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Food & Beverage