- Global Headquarters
- One American Rd.
- Dearborn, MI 48126
- 199,000 Employees
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Mich., and was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903.
The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand with most luxury cars produced under the Lincoln brand.
Ford is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: F) and remains controlled by the Ford family; they have minority ownership but the majority of the voting power.
For FY 2018, Ford reported net income of $3.7 billion on revenues of $160.3 billion.
Dealerships (as . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.