- 200 4th Ave. S
- Bridgestone Tower
- Nashville, TN 37201
Founded in Akron, Ohio, on Aug 3, 1900, Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. today is one of the world's largest manufacturers of tires for vehicles of all types and also operates Firestone Complete Auto Care.
It is a unit of Bridgestone Americas, Inc. (BSAM), following the May 1988 merger of Firestone and Bridgestone.
In 1992, Bridgestone consolidated Bridgestone and Firestone headquarters in Nashville, Tenn.
In 2005, the retail operation rebranded as Firestone Complete Auto Care, with new layouts designed to enhance the customer experience for vehicle maintenance, repairs and tires.
Today, there are currently over 1,700 Firestone Complete . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.