- Global Headquarters
- 209 Redwood Shores Pkwy.
- Redwood City, CA 94065
Founded in 1982 and based in Redwood City, Calif., Electronic Arts develops and delivers games, content and online services for internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
EA currently has more than 300 million registered players around the world with a portfolio of game brands that includes Madden NFL and EA Sports FIFA under the EA Sports banner, as well as Battlefield, Dragon Age, Need for Speed, Plants vs. Zombies and The Sims.
For FY2018 . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution
- Gaming | Betting