- 9023 - 111 Ave.
- Edmonton, AB T5B 0C3
The Edmonton Football Team is a community-owned Canadian Football League (CFL) team playing home games at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton, Alb.
The team was officially founded as the "Edmonton Eskimos" in 1949. (Other teams named the Edmonton Eskimos existed 1895-1923 and 1929-1939.)
The Eskimo name repeatedly drew controversy and criticism, as the term is considered to be a racial slur against Canada's Inuit. On July 21, 2020, the team officially retired the name, and temporarily began using "Edmonton Football Team . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.