- 10 Clay St.
- Oakland, CA 94607-3561
The Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation is an Oakland, Calif.-based non-profit launched July 18, 2019, by NBA Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry and his wife, Ayesha Curry.
The Currys, who had previously founded the Stephen & Ayesha Curry Family Foundation, chose three pillars for Eat. Learn. Play.:
- Childhood hunger and nutrition
- Closing the college education gap
- Ensuring kids have an opportunity to develop through play
Focused on youth in underserved communities, the foundation's . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Health & Wellness
- Social Good