- 40 W. 27th St.
- 8th Fl.
- New York, NY 10001
The Drone Racing League (DRL) is a professional drone racing league that operates internationally. It is a privately-held company based in New York City.
DRL pilots race first-person view (FPV) with identical, custom-built drones at speeds above 90mph through three-dimensional courses.
CEO and Founder Nicholas Horbaczewski started the league in 2015 after serving as the Chief Revenue Officer of Tough Mudder. Horbaczewski purchased a company called DroneKraft to develop an internal technology . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.