- Global Headquarters
- Sussex House, Plane Tree Crescent
- Feltham, England TW13 7HE
DAZN is a subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand streaming of events from various properties and owned by Perform Group
DAZN first launched in Austria, Germany, Japan and Switzerland in Aug 2016. Canada launched Jul 2017. In May 2018, the U.S. was added, followed by Italy in Aug 2018, and then Spain and Brazil in 2019.
In Dec 2020, DAZN dramatically increases its global presence with the expansion of its service to more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
The DAZN app is available "on any device – including smart TVs, smartphones, streaming sticks . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution