- Global Headquarters
- One Coca Cola Plaza
- Atlanta, GA 30313
- 700,000 Employees
Coca-Cola, a carbonated soft drink, was introduced by John Pemberton, a Columbus, Ga., pharmacist, on May 8, 1886, intended as a patent medicine. Initial claims included cures for morphine addiction, indigestion, nerve disorders, headaches and impotence.
The company quickly rose to prominence and become the top-selling soft drink brand in the world. A title it still holds today.
As of 2018, Coca-Cola produced more than 500 beverages in more than 200 countries and ranked 87th in the Fortune 500.
Coke's best-known U.S. brands include:
Coca-Cola Life . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Food & Beverage