- 117 Thomas Mill Rd,
- Holly Springs, NC 27540
The Coastal Plain League (CPL) is a wood-bat collegiate (amateur) summer baseball league, featuring college players from across the U.S. playing on teams in Ga., N.C., S.C. and Va. for a 50-game regular season.
Founded in 1997 by Pete Bock, a sports executive looking to create summer baseball opportunities in the Carolina coastal area, the league takes its name from a Class D minor league baseball league which operated in the area from 1937-52.
Formed with six teams in 1997, the CPL currently fields 15 ballclubs. Jerry Petitt owns the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.