- 7777 Woodland Dr.
- Indianapolis, IN 46278
First as a driver and now as an owner, Chip Ganassi has been a fixture in the auto racing industry for over 30 years.
Following his driving career, Ganassi created his own one-car Indy car team in 1990.
Today, Chip Ganassi Racing fields two cars in the NASCAR Monster Cup Series, two cars in IndyCar series, two in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and two in the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC).
Chip Ganassi Racing has race shop facilities in Indianapolis (IndyCar) and Concord, N.C., (NASCAR) and a corporate office in Pittsburgh, Pa.
NASCAR drivers incl. primary sponsor . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Chip Ganassi Racing - NASCAR
- 8500 Westmoreland Dr. NW
- Concord, NC 28027