- Global Headquarters
- 1 Landmark Sq
- 18th Fl
- Stamford, CT 06901
- 30,000 Employees
Founded in 1929, Centerplate is a provider of food, catering, merchandise, facility design and management services for sports, convention and entertainment venues.
Based in Stamford, Conn., and owned by Sodexo, Centerplate works with 300+ venues in the U.S., Canada and the U.K., with regional offices located throughout the U.S. and Canada. It has more than 30,000 full- and part-time employees who annually serve more than 115 million guests.
Centerplate offers solutions in:
- Quick Serve
- Premium Dining
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Food & Beverage
- Premium Hospitality