- Global Headquarters
- 75 Tri-State International
- Lincolnshire, IL 60069
- 10,500 Employees
Based in Lincolnshire, Ill., CDW Corporation (NASDAQ: CDW) is a multi-brand provider of information technology solutions such as servers, desktop computers, laptops, peripherals, software, storage, telephony products and power.
CDW was originally incorporated in 1984 as MPK Computing by founder Michael Krasny. The idea was born when Krasny took a small ad in a free-circulation newspaper to sell his computer and printer. It later became Computer Discount Warehouse and then simplified to CDW.
For the twelve months ending Jun 30, 2021, the company generated net sales . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- CDW Corporate Mailing Address
- 200 N Milwaukee Ave
- Vernon Hills, IL 60061