- 28 East 28th St.
- 15th Fl.
- New York, NY 10016
CBS Sports Network is an American pay television network owned by CBS Corporation and run as a unit of CBS Sports.
Launched in 2002 as the National College Sports Network (later College Sports Television or simply CSTV), it operated as a multi-platform media brand which also included its primary website, collegesports.com, and a network of websites operated for 215 college and university athletic departments.
CSTV was acquired by CBS in Nov 2005, and in Jan 2008, CBS began integrating the network into CBS Sports with a re-brand as CBS College Sports Network, maintaining its college sports focus . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.