- 2712 Mt. Pleasant St.
- Burlington, IA 52601
The Burlington Bees are a collegiate summer baseball team of the Prospect League located in Burlington, Iowa.
The team plays home games at Community Field (opened May 11, 1947; capacity: 3,200)
The Franchise began as the Burlington Babies in 1889, and has had a wide array of names in its history including; Colts, Hawkeyes, River Rats, Flint Hills, Pathfinders, Indians, Flints, Rangers, Expos, Braves, and Astros.
The Bees played in Minor League Baseball’s A Midwest League until 2020, when MLB reorganization of the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.