- 2750 Historic Decatur Rd.
- San Diego, CA 92106
Brandiose is a San Diego, Calif.-based sports team branding and graphic design agency co-founded by Jason Klein and Casey White as Plan B Branding in July 2000.
Klein and White have known each other since kindergarten. They both held part-time jobs in high school with the San Diego Padres, which included Klein playing the Padres' friar mascot.
Their Major League Baseball tenure ended suddenly on April 16, 1999, when they were fired from their for a prank -- Kevin Brown, who had left for the hated Los Angeles Dodgers and a $105 million free . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.