- Global Headquarters
- 17-20 Whitestone Expwy.
- Whitestone, NY 11357
BodyArmor SuperDrink (stylized as BODYARMOR) is an independently-owned sports drink, based in Queens, N.Y.
The company has three product lines: BodyArmor Sports Drink, BodyArmor LYTE Sports Drink (launched 2017) and BodyArmor SportWater (launched in 2018).
BodyArmor was founded in 2011 by Lance Collins, the founder of Fuze Beverage and NOS Energy Drink, and Mike Repole, the co-founder of Energy Brands, vitaminwater and Smartwater.
Sales for 2018 reportedly exceeded $400 million with 2019 projected to surpass $700 million.
News & notes
Mar 2013 . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Food & Beverage
Ownership / Management
Board of Directors
Chair & Founder
Key Decision Makers
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now