- 600 W. Chicago Ave.
- Chicago, IL 60654
A joint venture between the Big Ten Conference and Fox Networks and launched Aug 30, 2007, the Chicago-based Big Ten Network, now referred to simply as BTN, was the first internationally distributed network dedicated to covering a collegiate athletic conference.
The Mountain West Conference was actually the first to launch, but does not have the national (and international) distribution. BTN has since been followed by the Pac-12, SEC and ACC with similar offerings.
Fox Corp. holds 51% with the Big Ten Conference owning 49%. The original . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
- Fox Corporation