- 100 Domain Dr.
- Exeter, NH 03833
Bauer Hockey, LLC, is a manufacturer of hockey equipment, fitness and recreational skates and apparel.
Founded in Kitchener, Ontario, in 1927 as Bauer Skate by Ray Bauer, owner of Western Shoe Company, the company primarily developed and manufactured hockey skates until 1990, when it acquired the hockey assets of Cooper Canada Ltd. Today, Bauer produces helmets, gloves, sticks, skates, shin guards, pants, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey jockstraps and compression underwear, as well as goalie equipment.
In 1933, Bauer developed the first skate with the blade attached to boot.
The Bauer family sold the company in 1965, and it has . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.