- 299 Bank St.
- Batavia, NY 14020
The Batavia Muckdogs are a collegiate summer baseball team located in Batavia, NY. The team plays home games at Dwyer Stadium (opened June 24, 1996; capacity: 2,600)
The Muckdogs were founded in 1939 as the Batavia Clippers. The Batavia franchise has competed under various names and served as a farm team for a number of Major League Baseball (MLB) teams in its history.
From 2008 to 2017 the Rochester Red Wings team of the International League was responsible . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.