- Global Headquarters
- 2215 NW Quimby
- Portland, OR 97210
Based in Portland, Ore., Baseballism designs, manufactures and sells baseball-related clothing, headwear and accessories.
The company traces its roots to 2006 when four friends, who played club baseball together while students at the University of Oregon, formed a summer youth baseball camp. After two summers of camps, the four men (Kalin Boodman, Travis Chock, Jonathan Jwayad and Jon Loomis) headed off on different career paths.
However, they were onto something: the t-shirts the friends designed for staff and campers received . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Retail Marketing