- 333 7th Ave
- 2nd Fl
- New York, NY 10001
Barstool Sports is a digital sports, entertainment and media platform that delivers original content across blogs, podcasts, radio, video and social.
Founded by David Portnoy in 2003 in Milton, Mass., first as a fantasy sports newspaper, then morphing into a sports and pop culture blog, the site now registers approximately 66 million monthly unique visitors. Per Barstool, their audience is 48 percent male and 44 percent female who are either Millennials or Generation X.
The site, whose two primary investors are The Chernin Group (TCG) and . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution