- 153 Kearny St.
- San Francisco, CA 94108
B/R Live is a subscription video streaming service carrying live sports events, as well as sports studio shows.
The live event coverage stems from other Turner properties and other sources, including NBA League Pass, all UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches, the PGA Championship, NCAA championships, the National Lacrosse League (NLL), and The Spring League.
It was launched Mar 2018 by the sports website Bleacher Report, and its parent company, Turner Sports . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution
- Social Media
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Bleacher Report - New York
- 1633 Broadway
- New York, NY 10019