- 200 SW 1st Ave
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- 21,000 Employees
Founded in 1996 and based in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., AutoNation is the largest U.S. automotive retailer.
As of Dec 31, 2020, AutoNation owns and operates over 315 locations in 18 states from coast to coast. AutoNation has sold over 13 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to reach this milestone.
Since 2013, AutoNation has raised over $25 million to drive out cancer, create awareness, and support critical research through its DRIVE PINK (DRV PNK) initiative, which was officially branded in 2015.
News & notes
Jun 20, 1997
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.