- Global Headquarters
- 1 Apple Park Way
- Cupertino, CA 95014
- 123,000 Employees
Apple Inc. is a global technology company headquartered in Cupertino, Calif., that designs, develops and sells consumer electronics devices, online services and computer hardware and software.
Apple key dates
Apr 1, 1976: Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne found Apple in the garage of Jobs' parents' home in Los Altos, Calif. Wayne sold his 10 percent stake back 12 days later.
Jan 3, 1977: Focusing on designing and building personal computers, Jobs and Wozniak incorporate as Apple Computer, Inc.
Apr 16, 1977: The first computer Apple produces, the Apple I, goes on sale . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.