- Global Headquarters
- 1601 McCloskey Blvd.
- Tampa, FL 33605
Tampa, Fla.-based Amalie Oil Company is a manufacturer and marketer of motor oil and industrial lubricants, shipping to all 50 U.S. states and more than 100 countries.
The company was founded in Franklin, Pa., by the Sonneborn brothers. It was one of the original "Pennsylvania Crude" oil companies. In 1953, Amalie was the first oil company to introduce a multi-grade motor oil: Imperial 10W30.
In 1998, Tampa-based Petroleum Packers, a lubricant oil manufacturer owned by Harry Barkett acquired Amalie, keeping the Amalie name and consolidating operations at Petroleum Packers' headquarters on 29 acres of land in . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.