- 900 Hope Way
- Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
- 80,000 Employees
Headquartered in Altamonte Springs, Fla., AdventHealth (formerly Adventist Health System) is a faith-based, non-profit health care system with roots back to 1866 and formally established in 1973.
Today, AdventHealth operates facilities within nine states:
It is the largest not-for-profit Protestant health care provider and one of the largest non-profit health systems in the nation, operating nearly 50 hospitals and 1,200 outpatient . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care
- Physical Therapy/Rehab