The average NBA ticket is up 3.4 percent -- to $54.98 -- according to our Fan Cost Index, but that number doesn’t tell the whole story.
As FCI fans know, the average ticket price doesn’t include pricey premium seats, which are obviously the best ones. The NBA is the only FCI that doesn’t provide an average premium ticket price, but that’s a story for another day.
For most teams, we still get the premium ticket inventory.
For example, the Los Angeles Clippers have more than 3,000 seats listed as “premium,” from . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.