Sponsorship professionals spend significant time examining what we, as a field, are doing correctly and incorrectly with the goal of continuous improvement. This is important of course, but we also must not lose sight of the external forces that can both propel or impede our efforts.
Here are five current conditions that are or could have substantial effects on sponsorship:
- Industries in low-growth mode
Packaged goods, autos, apparel, financial services and telecommunications are among the categories that fuel sponsorship and the largest companies and brands within those categories have experienced little to no . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.