We know it's a smartphone world, and pretty soon, a smartphone is all you’ll need to get in a baseball game, buy food and beer, and send witty observations about the bullpen to your 45 Twitter followers from your seat.
Major League Baseball started to push for paperless ticketing in 2012, with the introduction of the league-wise FanPass. And now teams are working more than ever with Ticketmaster, Tickets.com, etc., to create a seamless entry into games with just a phone.
More and more teams are trying to push fans . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.