Fan engagement. Fan experience. Fan development.
A quick look through any front office or collegiate athletic department staff directory and you will see one or more of those phrases repeated often.
And rightly so. Without fans, many of us are sans jobs.
Search for this variation: Fan feedback. See anything? Let me know if you do.
How are we as sports business professionals collecting feedback from fans? Focus groups, season ticket holder committees, fan councils and surveys are the norm in the current environment.
Speaking of surveys, might there be a better way that also doesn't break . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.