I try not to write too much about the local teams, but when you’re in a city like Chicago, it’s hard to ignore the big stories staring you in the face.
See, when I watch sporting events, my eye is trained to pick up ads. That habit has been ingrained in me from years of editing and updating the SportsSponsor FactBook, along with writing and editing the newsletter.
So when I was watching the Chicago Cubs play last week, I noticed a rotating sign behind home plate for Takis. This was new.
The tradition-bound Cubs and the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.