I went to a Cubs game a week ago Sunday and, as much as it pains me, I paid for my own tickets.
I’ve had a season credential for the Cubs for 14 years and when I wanted to see a game for fun — covering a baseball game isn’t fun, per se — I had access to a few generous people with season tickets, including my old boss at TMR, Scott Bronstein.
But I've realized I haven . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.