MLB Fan Cost Index® Up 4.5% to $253.64; Average Ticket Climbs 2.1% to $34.91
Concessions fuel increases as most teams hold line on tickets; D-Backs remain most affordable team, Blue Jays’ nomad existence vaults them to most expensive title
Following 2020's shortened, fanless regular season, Major League Baseball teams were understandably eager to welcome fans back to the ballpark, even if it was at only 10 or 20 percent of capacity early on due to ongoing COVID-19 precautions.
Exclusive Team Marketing Report . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.