NHL Fan Cost Index® for 2021-22 is $462.58, Up 5.4%; Average Ticket Climbs 5.2% to $82.58
Existing 31 clubs show moderate 2.6% year-over-year average increases in both tickets and FCI
According to Team Marketing Report's latest NHL Fan Cost Index®, the cost of a family of four to attend a National Hockey League game in the 2021-22 season is $462.58. That is an increase of $22.66 (5.2 percent) from the 2020 . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.